Grades: PK-8 | 282 students
- We, the administrators, faculty and staff, strive to serve the faith-community of Saint Joseph Parish, Bogota-Teaneck, by enhancing our catholic identity and challenging one another to accept and live out the call of the Gospel.
- We share our God-given gifts and talents in order to provide academic and spiritual support for our students.
- We strive to bring each of his/her potential in becoming productive members of God's family.
- It is our belief that through varied models of instruction in the areas of academics and human knowledge, our students will be guided to live out our Christian values and deepen their respect for the democratic society in which we live.
- Our goals are to instill Christian moral values through the teaching of the Gospel, as well as providing positive role models through the example of our teachers; to provide our students with the tools, the enthusiasm, and the vision to utilize their talents to help create a world that mirrors the grandeur of God, its loving Creator; to encourage self-discipline and a sense of responsibility; to develop a love of learning and to develop a curriculum that will accept the challenges of an ever-changing technological society; and to instill a prayerful and compassionate approach to life by reminding the students of our basic Christian relationship of living dependence on God and willing service of others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||282 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.