Grades: PK-12 | 779 students
St. Joseph Catholic Academy is a premier K4 through grade 12 system that provides an exceptional educational experience rich in the arts, languages, sciences, technology, and most importantly Catholic values.
At St. Joe's, we prepare each student to embrace lifelong learning through nurturing intellectual curiosity and promoting critical thinking.
We offer small class sizes which allow for personal attention from our instructors. Our school offers a challenging curriculum.
We encourage students to push themselves academically and their efforts are consistently rewarded with strong standardized test scores, matriculation in the colleges of their choice, and significant scholarships and awards.
Students in grades 6-12 have their own laptops.
ACT averages are consistently above state and national averages.
Curriculum is monitored daily with “Learning Walks” to cross reference state, national, and Milwaukee Archdiocesan standards.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||779 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Wanda Jaraczewski|
- The integration of technology through our One-to-One Laptop program teaches students how to acquire information, communicate, and learn effectively in a technologically demanding world..
- Middle and high school students benefit from a dedicated Writing Lab and an ACT Prep Lab.
- Elementary students benefit from a state-of-the-art math and accelerated reading programs.
- World languages (Chinese, Italian, French, Spanish) are offered at all grade levels beginning in kindergarten to exposestudents tovarious cultures and languages.
- Artistically ambitious fine arts and theaterprogram motivate students to show their creativity.
- A traditional discipline of Catholic schools is maintained including the Lancer Value System.
- A full-time Campus Minister directs service projectsin all grades both locally and internationally.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
KenoshaGrades: PK-12 | 718 students
10700 75th St
Kenosha, WI 53142
KenoshaGrades: K-9 | 93 students
6032 8th Ave
Kenosha, WI 53143
ClarksburgGrades: 7-12 | 181 students
127 E Pike St
Clarksburg, WV 26301
ParkersburgGrades: 7-12 | 157 students
3201 Fairview Ave
Parkersburg, WV 26104
CharlestonGrades: 6-12 | 422 students
1033 Virginia St E
Charleston, WV 25301
October 20, 2016
Among the many forms which you must complete when applying to private school is something called The Candidate Statement. Here's what it is involved in preparing this document.
October 19, 2016
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
October 18, 2016
Submit your employment application the way a Swiss watch craftsman builds a watch. With precision and accuracy.