Grades: K-8 | 116 students
- If you’d like your child to have the advantage of a Catholic education, why not consider St. Joseph’s Catholic School? We are a Roman Catholic parish school, dedicated to academic excellence and traditional Catholic values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||116 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||17 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Football, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Battle of the Books, Future Cities Competition, Religion Bowl, Scholar Bowl Religion Bowl, Scholar Bowl, Battle of the Books,
Future Cities Competition,
- Emphasis on the 3 Catholic Râ€™s: Reverence, Respect, Responsibility.
- A strong focus on academics.
- A top notch technology program.
- PK-8 enrollment of less than 150 students with most class sizes below 20 pupils.
- Title I Reading and Math services in grades K-5.
- All day kindergarten
- Extended school care after regular school hours.
- A supportive pastor, a proud parish community, and a staff that is dedicated to providing a nurturing Catholic Education for all students.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WichitaGrades: K-9 | 203 students
2635 Pattie St
Wichita, KS 67216
WichitaGrades: K-9 | 241 students
3313 Grand St
Wichita, KS 67218
WichitaGrades: PK-8 | 422 students
125 N Quentin St
Wichita, KS 67208
WichitaGrades: K-9 | 159 students
4501 W Maple St
Wichita, KS 67209
WichitaGrades: PK-12 | 595 students
8317 E Douglas Ave
Wichita, KS 67207
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.