Grades: PK-8 | 145 students
- St. Joseph School was established in 1948.
- We offer a curriculum for Pre-K 3 - Grade 6, and are fully accredited.
- Pre-K 3 and 4 year old enter a full day learning program under the direction of Early Childhood Coordinator, Cathi Whit worth.
- The curriculum is designed to guide the "little ones" though the educational basics that will prepare them in their progress to Kindergarten.
- The mission of St. Joseph Catholic School is to work in partnership with the families of our students to ensure that each student will realize his academic potential, display an understanding of our church's doctrine and of God's love and care for him, and take pride in his own self-worth and developing self-discipline.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||145 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.