Grades: PK-8 | 145 students
- St. Joseph School was established in 1948.
- We offer a curriculum for Pre-K 3 - Grade 6, and are fully accredited.
- Pre-K 3 and 4 year old enter a full day learning program under the direction of Early Childhood Coordinator, Cathi Whit worth.
- The curriculum is designed to guide the "little ones" though the educational basics that will prepare them in their progress to Kindergarten.
- The mission of St. Joseph Catholic School is to work in partnership with the families of our students to ensure that each student will realize his academic potential, display an understanding of our church's doctrine and of God's love and care for him, and take pride in his own self-worth and developing self-discipline.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||145 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.