Grades: PK-8 | 217 students
- St. Joseph School promotes academic excellence with an emphasis on faith development in an atmosphere of unconditional love.
- Our mission is to instill the values and teachings of Jesus Christ in a positive, safe, and caring environment.
- We strive to make those values part of our children’s lives so that they may become active, contributing members of our society.
- We encourage learning on all levels to help student realize their potential, yet recognize their own uniqueness.
- Through the combined efforts of parents, teachers, parish volunteers, Salesian Sisters and Diocesan priests, our hope is that our students will be well equipped to meet the challenges that await them.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
National Association for the Education of Young Children
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||217 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TampaGrades: K-12 | 39 students
2712 E Annie St
Tampa, FL 33612
TampaGrades: PK-12 | 249 students
3909 S Macdill Ave
Tampa, FL 33611
TampaGrades: PK-12 | 684 students
3319 Bayshore Blvd
Tampa, FL 33629
TampaGrades: PK-8 | 120 students
3515 N Florida Ave
Tampa, FL 33603
TampaGrades: K-6 | 50 students
1709 W Saint Joseph St
Tampa, FL 33607
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.