Grades: PK-12 | 312 students
- St. Joseph Christian School is a interdenominational, private Christian school strategically located to serve pre-k through twelfth grade students from the Northwest Missouri/Northeast Kansas area.
- The school's purpose is to partner with Christian parents in their God-given responsibility to encourage, discipline, and instruct their children.
- Based in a biblical worldview, instruction at SJCS builds in core curricula at the lower levels and expands to provide college-preparatory course-work at the upper levels.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||312 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||21 students|
|Number of AP Courses||10 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Advanced Math, Anatomy, Calculus, Chemistry 1 & 2, College Algebra, English Literature, French 3 & 4, Physics, Spanish 3 & 4, Trigonometry,|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Tuition Notes||Please visit our website: www.stjosephchristian.com for tuition details.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Cyndi King|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Team, Chapel Team, Chess Club, Class Officers, Drama, Drug-free Superstars, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, National Honor Society, Student Council, Yearbook Academic Team, Chapel Team, Chess Club, Class Officers, Drama, Yearbook, Drug-free Superstars,
Fellowship of Christian Athletes,
National Honor Society,
- Core Values of SJCS
- Scholarship: Maximizing academic achievement for all students.
- Jesus Christ: Encouraging all students to make Jesus Christ LORD of their lives.
- Character: Encouraging the development of Christ-like character in all students.
- Service: Providing opportunities for all students to serve Jesus Christ by serving others.
Profile last updated: 12/07/2015
People that viewed St. Joseph Christian School also viewed these schools: South Park Christian Academy.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.