Grades: PK-12 | 312 students
- St. Joseph Christian School is a interdenominational, private Christian school strategically located to serve pre-k through twelfth grade students from the Northwest Missouri/Northeast Kansas area.
- The school's purpose is to partner with Christian parents in their God-given responsibility to encourage, discipline, and instruct their children.
- Based in a biblical worldview, instruction at SJCS builds in core curricula at the lower levels and expands to provide college-preparatory course-work at the upper levels.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||312 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||21 students|
|Number of AP Courses||10 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Advanced Math, Anatomy, Calculus, Chemistry 1 & 2, College Algebra, English Literature, French 3 & 4, Physics, Spanish 3 & 4, Trigonometry,|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Tuition Notes||Please visit our website: www.stjosephchristian.com for tuition details.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Cyndi King|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Team, Chapel Team, Chess Club, Class Officers, Drama, Drug-free Superstars, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, National Honor Society, Student Council, Yearbook Academic Team, Chapel Team, Chess Club, Class Officers, Drama, Yearbook, Drug-free Superstars,
Fellowship of Christian Athletes,
National Honor Society,
- Core Values of SJCS
- Scholarship: Maximizing academic achievement for all students.
- Jesus Christ: Encouraging all students to make Jesus Christ LORD of their lives.
- Character: Encouraging the development of Christ-like character in all students.
- Service: Providing opportunities for all students to serve Jesus Christ by serving others.
Profile last updated: 12/07/2015
People that viewed St. Joseph Christian School also viewed these schools: South Park Christian Academy.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.