Grades: PK-8 | 426 students
- As the suburban expansion began to impact the Manchester area, it was decided to relocate the parish at its present location on Sulphur Springs and St. Joseph Lane.
- A temporary church, eight classrooms serving 315 students, a convent, and a rectory were built on this new site.
- In 1965, ten additional classrooms were added to keep up with the ever-increasing population of the Parish.
- St. Joseph Parish became the first "mega-parish" in the Archdiocese of St. Louis.
- It's membership grew to three times the size of the average parish.
- For twenty years it remained by far the largest parish in the state of Missouri.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||426 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
EllisvilleGrades: PK-8 | 400 students
15668 Clayton Rd
Ellisville, MO 63011
Saint LouisGrades: PK-8 | 92 students
915 N Elm Avenue
Saint Louis, MO 63119
UnionGrades: K-9 | 329 students
6 W State St
Union, MO 63084
Saint LouisGrades: PK-6 | 169 students
400 De Mun Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63105
ChesterfieldGrades: KG-8 | 436 students
238 Santa Maria Dr
Chesterfield, MO 63005
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.