Grades: PK-8 | 426 students
- As the suburban expansion began to impact the Manchester area, it was decided to relocate the parish at its present location on Sulphur Springs and St. Joseph Lane.
- A temporary church, eight classrooms serving 315 students, a convent, and a rectory were built on this new site.
- In 1965, ten additional classrooms were added to keep up with the ever-increasing population of the Parish.
- St. Joseph Parish became the first "mega-parish" in the Archdiocese of St. Louis.
- It's membership grew to three times the size of the average parish.
- For twenty years it remained by far the largest parish in the state of Missouri.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||426 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
EllisvilleGrades: PK-8 | 400 students
15668 Clayton Rd
Ellisville, MO 63011
UnionGrades: K-9 | 329 students
6 W State St
Union, MO 63084
Saint LouisGrades: PK-8 | 92 students
915 N Elm Avenue
Saint Louis, MO 63119
ChesterfieldGrades: KG-8 | 436 students
238 Santa Maria Dr
Chesterfield, MO 63005
Saint ClairGrades: PK-8 | 82 students
125 E Springfield Rd
Saint Clair, MO 63077
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.