Grades: 9-12 | 531 students
- St. Joseph Hill Academy is a pre K-3 through 12 Catholic school operated by the Congregation of the Daughters of Divine Charity.
- It is located on a fourteen acre, park-like campus in the Arrochar section of Staten Island, New York.
- St. Joseph Hill Academy High School, in keeping with Christian values and the traditions of the Daughters of Divine Charity, seek to educate and empower young women to be confident independent thinkers with strong character and leadership qualities, who stand ready to meet society's challenges.
- St. Joseph Hill Academy has been chartered and registered with the University of the State of New York since 1938, and its curriculum is geared toward awarding an Advanced Regents diploma.
- The Middle States Association of Secondary Schools and Colleges since 1970 has accredited the Academy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||531 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Staten IslandGrades: PK-8 | 258 students
78 Howard Ave
Staten Island, NY 10301
Staten IslandGrades: K-9 | 231 students
57 Cleveland Pl
Staten Island, NY 10305
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.