Grades: 9-12 | 531 students
- St. Joseph Hill Academy is a pre K-3 through 12 Catholic school operated by the Congregation of the Daughters of Divine Charity.
- It is located on a fourteen acre, park-like campus in the Arrochar section of Staten Island, New York.
- St. Joseph Hill Academy High School, in keeping with Christian values and the traditions of the Daughters of Divine Charity, seek to educate and empower young women to be confident independent thinkers with strong character and leadership qualities, who stand ready to meet society's challenges.
- St. Joseph Hill Academy has been chartered and registered with the University of the State of New York since 1938, and its curriculum is geared toward awarding an Advanced Regents diploma.
- The Middle States Association of Secondary Schools and Colleges since 1970 has accredited the Academy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||531 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Staten IslandGrades: PK-8 | 258 students
78 Howard Ave
Staten Island, NY 10301
Staten IslandGrades: K-9 | 231 students
57 Cleveland Pl
Staten Island, NY 10305
Nearby Homes for Salerealtor.com™
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.