Grades: K-9 | 287 students
- Founded in 1880, St. Joseph’s School is a dynamic, culturally diverse, close-knit community for students in Pre-K 3 through Grade 8.
- We are a member school of and operate under the auspices of the Archdiocese of New York.
- Children attending our Roman Catholic parochial school come from the boroughs of New York City as well as outlying counties in New York and New Jersey.
- We are proud of our tradition of a strong academic program, as well as our commitment to value-centered education and social action.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||287 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New YorkGrades: PK-8 | 376 students
408 East 82nd Street
New York, NY 10028
New YorkGrades: K-12 | 685 students
22 E 91st St
New York, NY 10128
New YorkGrades: PK-8 | 373 students
401 W 205th Street
New York, NY 10034
New YorkGrades: NS-8 | 163 students
319 E 74th Street
New York, NY 10021
New YorkGrades: PK-8 | 336 students
202 W 97th St
New York, NY 10025
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.