Grades: PK-8 | 311 students
- St. Joseph School of All Saints Parish serves students from nursery through grade eight from Haverhill, Massachusetts and surrounding areas.
- We offer a challenging academic program integrated with Catholic values in a safe and welcoming environment.
- We strive to develop an awareness and concern for the less fortunate through the practice of the Corporal Works of Mercy.
- A St. Joseph School student whose conduct inside or outside the school premises is detrimental to the school will be subject to disciplinary action by school authorities.
- A student may be asked to see an outside professional as a requirement for remaining a member of the school community.
- Attendance at St. Joseph School is a privilege not a right.
- St. Joseph School does not have regular nursing care; the school nurse is employed by the city and is present on a part-time basis.
- Children with a written doctor’s order and medication that is in the pharmaceutical may self-medicate under staff supervision.
- This includes Epi Pens and inhalers included.
- All students should have on file a current immunization record as required by Massachusetts' laws.
- Health records should have up-to-date emergency information, as well.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||311 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HaverhillGrades: PK-KG | 44 students
Haverhill, MA 01832
HaverhillGrades: 1-12 | 174 students
97 Oxford Ave
Haverhill, MA 01835
BradfordGrades: PK-8 | 442 students
31 S Chestnut St
Bradford, MA 01835
AmesburyGrades: PK-12 | 152 students
4 Noel St.
Amesbury, MA 01913
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.