Grades: K-12 | 459 students
- As a community of faith, St. Joseph School’s philosophy and mission is rooted in Catholic doctrine.
- Students are prepared to be productive Christian citizens who seek truth and respect others.
- The ultimate goal of the school is to integrate faith and learning in order to develop the whole person: soul, mind and body.
- St. Joseph School is committed to the formation of the human person with respect to his final goal – God--as he fulfills his obligation to develop the intellectual and physical skills needed for the challenges of life.
- St. Joseph School seeks to develop adults of faith and intelligence, persons who have the courage to seek out the truth and follow it, persons who see God and respect Him in themselves and their fellow men.
- Ultimately, the goal is that of true education; that is, to develop the whole person---soul, mind, and body.
- St. Joseph School strives to integrate faith, learning, and living.
- Our goal is to form the total person in faith, education, and service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||459 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.