Grades: PK-5 | 163 students
- St. Joseph School is a Preschool through Fifth Grade School located in Princeton, Indiana.
- The school is accredited by the State Of Indiana Department of Education and has a very capable faculty.
- All of our teachers are licensed by the State Of Indiana.
- Each teachers' mission is to care for the child and to help the child grow intellectually, physically and spiritually.
- St. Joseph School is an educational ministry of St. Joseph Catholic Church.
- Faith formation, building a strong sense of community, and educating students to their highest human potential is the heart of our school.
- With these qualities, our students become more mature Christian adults who minister to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||163 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,500|
|Tuition Notes||Parishioner rate is $1250|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PrincetonGrades: PK-7 | 95 students
1520 S Main St
Princeton, IN 47670
Fort BranchGrades: PK-5 | 149 students
202 S Church St
Fort Branch, IN 47648
HaubstadtGrades: PK-5 | 175 students
210 N Vine St
Haubstadt, IN 47639
Mount CarmelGrades: K-9 | 150 students
417 Chestnut St
Mount Carmel, IL 62863
HaubstadtGrades: PK-8 | 174 students
12394 S 40 W
Haubstadt, IN 47639
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.