Grades: K-8 | 133 students
- St. Joseph School believes that education should deal with the whole person, and understands that each student is a unique individual created in the image and likeness of God.
- Catholic education adds the dimension of a value system with Christ as a model.
- St. Joseph School seeks to create an atmosphere of faith, community, and caring.
- Frequent prayer, participation in liturgies, encouragement of academic excellence, attention to individual needs and the development of each student’s full potential are the essence of our endeavors.
- In cooperation with parents, who are the primary educators, the school’s aim is to instill basic Christian principles.
- The hope of St. Joseph School is that such an education will motivate the students to assist in building a more Christian community and just society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JeffersonGrades: NS-8 | 185 students
333 E Church St
Jefferson, WI 53549
DousmanGrades: 3-12 | 80 students
Po Box 158
Dousman, WI 53118
WaukeshaGrades: K-9 | 154 students
1941 Madison St
Waukesha, WI 53188
MadisonGrades: PK-8 | 169 students
2310 Independence Lane
Madison, WI 53704
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.