Grades: K-9 | 331 students
- St. Joseph School believes that all people are created in the image and likeness of God and possess unique gifts and talents.
- We nurture these gifts in a Christ-centered, disciplined, loving, secure environment and help students reach their potential.
- St. Joseph School of Upland shares in the mission of the Catholic Church to teach as Jesus did and to spread the Good News.
- Faith, morals, and values are taught on a daily basis and reinforced through the principles of service, community, and worship.
- Through a carefully planned, holistic curriculum, we strive to foster a lifelong commitment to academic excellence, compassionate global awareness and an appreciation of diverse cultures and abilities.
- Working together with the parents, the faculty, and staff to help students grow mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and socially.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||331 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Rancho CucamongaGrades: 1-12 | 91 students
9229 Utica Ave ste 130
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Rancho CucamongaGrades: K-8 | 269 students
12676 Foothill Blvd
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.