Grades: PK-8 | 137 students
- St. Jude Catholic School, a two story brick building with a daylight basement, was constructed in 1916.
- For the first eight years the building space was shared with the church.
- St. Jude Thaddeus School intends to fulfill the goal of Catholic education by helping all children reach their full potential intellectually, emotionally, and spiritually.
- To this end, positive support is provided by the collaboration of parents, students, teachers, and the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||137 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HavreGrades: K-8 | 16 students
Po Box 628
Havre, MT 59501
HavreGrades: 1-8 | 7 students
4115 9th Street W
Havre, MT 59501
HarlemGrades: 2-8 | 23 students
Po Box 159
Harlem, MT 59526
HaysGrades: KG-6 | 101 students
Po Box 40
Hays, MT 59527
MaltaGrades: 1-8 | 10 students
613 E Malta Colony Rd
Malta, MT 59538
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.