Grades: K-8 | 218 students
- St. Justin Martyr School is an integral part of the Catholic Church's mission to spread our faith, educate our children, celebrate through worship, and serve the community.
- We, the faculty of St. Justin Martyr School, are committed by our witness, to provide for the children entrusted to our care, a faith community which reveals, proclaims, and extends the message of Jesus Christ and His Church.
- Our purpose is to support parents in the total education of their children.
- We acknowledge that our parents are the first and foremost teachers of their children, not only during their preschool years, but throughout their entire educational experience in school.
- Therefore, in partnership with us, we expect parental cooperation which fosters and shares the same beliefs, values, and goals for our students, and that our parents send us their well disciplined children who are ready to meet their obligations as students.
- We dedicate ourselves to form and prepare young people who are inspired to be faithful, active members of the Catholic Church, and responsible, productive citizens of our ever-changing world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Jr. Thespians Jr. Thespians,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AnaheimGrades: PK-8 | 209 students
500 W Chartres Street
Anaheim, CA 92805
AnaheimGrades: K-8 | 157 students
1244 E Cypress St
Anaheim, CA 92805
TustinGrades: NS-8 | 288 students
1311 SE Sycamore Ave
Tustin, CA 92780
Yorba LindaGrades: PK-8 | 507 students
5330 Eastside Circle
Yorba Linda, CA 92887
PlacentiaGrades: PK-8 | 282 students
801 N Bradford Ave
Placentia, CA 92870
I currently have 4 children at SJM, and I thank God every day for this school. The kids learn so much more, and so much better than I did growing up in public school. And they're so happy. The school is like a family, and you'll never find a more welcoming and safe place for your kids to spend their days. My youngest daughter is deaf with a cochlear implant, so I didn't think she'd be able to attend a private school, but the staff didn't even blink when I asked if they'd consider taking her. The teachers have learned a lot of sign, they wear a microphone to help her hear, and they do all the little things that are important to make her feel included and help her succeed. The classes are small, most of the teachers have a master's degree, and the academics are top notch. They have art classes, choir, after-school sports all year round, excellent religious education, and the uniforms are the cutest you'll ever see. It's also very diverse, with kids from every culture and background. We love this place in every way.
- Posted by Parent - hamme
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.