Grades: PK-8 | 169 students
- Students at St. Kilian are instructed through a variety of methods, including independent study, small group and whole group presentations, and cooperative learning.
- We believe that St. Kilian School is a child-centered, caring, Catholic community of learners dedicated to the Christian valued education of the whole person, spiritually, intellectually, physically, socially and emotionally.
- The educational staff recognizes the individual God-given talents and capabilities of each student.
- Students experience academic progress through independent study, cooperative learning, and through small group and whole group presentations.
- St. Kilian School fosters an atmosphere of active intellectual pursuit in a self-disciplined environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||169 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HartfordGrades: PK-8 | 256 students
1025 Peace Lutheran Dr
Hartford, WI 53027
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 590 students
Po Box 090095
Milwaukee, WI 53209
LannonGrades: K-8 | 108 students
20813 W Forest View Dr
Lannon, WI 53046
Menomonee FallsGrades: PK-12 | 97 students
N84W19049 Menomonee Ave
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
MilwaukeeGrades: K-12 | 1 students
1235 North 12th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53205
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.