Grades: PK-8 | 263 students
- St. LaSalle School is a faith filled community of students, parents, staff, pastors, and religious.
- It offers a christ centered education in which children may grow in relationship with and respect of God, self, others and enviornment.
- We believe education means teaching the whole person.
- We nurture the highest believe that every students should be brought to his/her highest ability to think and act independently.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||263 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ReedleyGrades: K-12 | 549 students
1128 S Reed Avenue
Reedley, CA 93654
DinubaGrades: 1-8 | 25 students
218 S Crawford Avenue
Dinuba, CA 93618
SelmaGrades: K-12 | 22 students
Po Box 987
Selma, CA 93662
SangerGrades: K | 76 students
946 Bethel Ave
Sanger, CA 93657
Squaw ValleyGrades: 1-11 | 43 students
30506 George Smith Rd
Squaw Valley, CA 93675
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.