Grades: 9-12 | 598 students
- Founded in 1961, St. Laurence is a Catholic, college preparatory school conducted by the Congregation of Irish Christian Brothers.
- St. Laurence continues to recognize the needs of a newer generation of students and provides an excellent Christian preparation for life.
- St. Laurence also provides a balanced curriculum that is responsive to the needs of our students while offering up-to-date technology, facilities, labs, and an environment necessary for learning.
- Our success is the direct result of the Christian Brothers, faculty and staff working together.
- The reputation, standards and image of St. Laurence allow us to offer a blend of the very best academic programs, Christian values, athletic programs and social experiences.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||598 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 755 students
6410 S Dante Ave
Chicago, IL 60637
ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 545 students
1852 W 22nd Pl
Chicago, IL 60608
La Grange ParkGrades: 9-12 | 787 students
1209 West Ogden Avenue
La Grange Park, IL 60526
ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 711 students
7740 S Western Ave
Chicago, IL 60620
AuroraGrades: 9-12 | 513 students
1000 Butterfield Rd
Aurora, IL 60502
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.