Grades: NS-7 | 250 students
- The mission of St. Louis King of France School, in coordination with St. Louis King of France Church and the family, is to attempt to provide a Catholic education for its students in an environment which fosters academic excellence and Gospel values.
- St. Louis King of France School seeks to educate the whole child in preparation for a Catholic secondary education and life's daily experience.
- Established in 1953, St. Louis continues to educate and develop the whole child: physically, intellectually, emotionally, morally, and spiritually.
- We strive to foster in each child a respect for himself, his peers, his family and other significant persons involved in his life, his country, and most importantly, God.
- Today, St. Louis King of France School continues to keep pace with the latest in technology and educational advancements.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
National Middle School Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-7|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||We provide learning-different children with grade level instruction while developing each student\|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2000|
|Total Students||250 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||75 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,500|
|Tuition Notes||This is the average cost of tuition. Nursery through PK2 is year around, therefore is more expensive. PK3 and PK4 is slightly higher because of the low student/teacher ratio.|
|Admissions Director||Pamela K. Schott, Principal|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Football, Indoor Soccer, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Flag Football, Football,
Indoor Soccer, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chess Club, Choir, Drama Club, Library Club Chess Club, Choir, Drama Club, Library Club,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MetairieGrades: NS-7 | 414 students
4901 W Metairie Avenue
Metairie, LA 70001
MetairieGrades: PK-7 | 666 students
6600 Kawanee Ave
Metairie, LA 70003
New OrleansGrades: PK-12 | 757 students
10125 Jefferson Highway
New Orleans, LA 70123
MetairieGrades: PK-12 | 307 students
201 Pasadena Avenue
Metairie, LA 70001
BoutteGrades: NS-8 | 296 students
13271 Highway 90
Boutte, LA 70039
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.