Grades: NS-7 | 405 students
- The mission of St. Louis King of France School, in coordination with St. Louis King of France Church and the family, is to attempt to provide a Catholic education for its students in an environment which fosters academic excellence and Gospel values.
- St. Louis King of France School seeks to educate the whole child in preparation for a Catholic secondary education and life's daily experience.
- Established in 1953, St. Louis continues to educate and develop the whole child: physically, intellectually, emotionally, morally, and spiritually.
- We strive to foster in each child a respect for himself, his peers, his family and other significant persons involved in his life, his country, and most importantly, God.
- Today, St. Louis King of France School continues to keep pace with the latest in technology and educational advancements.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
National Middle School Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-7|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||We provide learning-different children with grade level instruction while developing each student\|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2000|
|Total Students||405 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||75 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,500|
|Tuition Notes||This is the average cost of tuition. Nursery through PK2 is year around, therefore is more expensive. PK3 and PK4 is slightly higher because of the low student/teacher ratio.|
|Admissions Director||Pamela K. Schott, Principal|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Football, Indoor Soccer, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Flag Football, Football,
Indoor Soccer, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chess Club, Choir, Drama Club, Library Club Chess Club, Choir, Drama Club, Library Club,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BoutteGrades: NS-8 | 296 students
13271 Highway 90
Boutte, LA 70039
MetairieGrades: PK-8 | 284 students
917 N Atlanta St
Metairie, LA 70003
DestrehanGrades: K-9 | 499 students
13396 River Rd
Destrehan, LA 70047
MetairieGrades: NS-7 | 337 students
1801 Division Street
Metairie, LA 70001
New OrleansGrades: PK-8 | 684 students
3131 Eton St
New Orleans, LA 70131
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.