Grades: NS-8 | 162 students
The school has expanded its preschool program again to include 3 and 4 year old students to join the St. Louis family!
Students and families join in the All School Advent Liturgy Mass to celebrate the season and Catholic traditions.
Eighth grade leadership during the annual school May Crowning Ceremony has special meaning for our students.
March Math Madness was this year's theme for students and families during the evening event which encourages math skills in creative, fun, and interactive learning.
- Based upon the criteria established by the No Child Left Behind-Blue Ribbon Schools Program for private schools for the 2010-2011 school year, Saint Louis School is in the top 10 percent of all schools nationally for academics.
- Where can you find a school with superior academics, SmartBoards in every classroom, individualized math and reading programs, a computer lab with 35 computers, innovative teachers, a faith-based curriculum, and a family atmosphere? Right in Clermont County at Saint Louis school! Students are engaged in learning through such inventive techniques as the "Hands-on Equations" method of teaching Algebra to sixth, seventh and eighth graders, as well as the "Success Maker Math" program that is utilized at all grade levels as a supplement to the math series.
- Excellent student achievement reflects the effectiveness of our school-wide, outstanding teaching methods.
- Over the past few years, students exiting our eighth grade classes have received nearly $30,000 in scholarship money.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Learning Differences, Language-based, sensory integration|
|Total Students||162 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,650|
|Tuition Notes||We offer financial assistance and tuition options, such as a monthly payment plan.|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Football, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||American Heritage Girls, Boy Scouts, Choir, FIRST Lego League, Girl Scouts, Piano, Violin Boy Scouts, Choir, Girl Scouts, Piano, Violin, American Heritage Girls,
FIRST Lego League,
- At St. Louis School we build bridges into your child's future. • Quality Education • Christian Values • Focus on the Whole Child • Nurture & Challenge • Promote Community Involvement & Service * Preschool Age 3 & 4 year-old programs * Summer Daycare option
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CincinnatiGrades: PK-8 | 256 students
788 Ohio Pike
Cincinnati, OH 45245
MilfordGrades: PK-12 | 243 students
1365 Woodville Pike
Milford, OH 45150
MilfordGrades: K-8 | 462 students
5900 Buckwheat Road
Milford, OH 45150
AmeliaGrades: PK-8 | 247 students
1453 Locust Lake Road
Amelia, OH 45102
CincinnatiGrades: NS-8 | 803 students
7800 Beechmont Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45255
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.