Grades: K-8 | 308 students
- We, the faculty and staff of St. Louise de Marillac Parish School, strive to assist parents in their role as primary educators seeking to prepare children to proclaim the Good News imparted by the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We foster academic excellence while recognizing each student’s unique abilities toward achieving age-appropriate mastery through an integrated curriculum.
- Our goal is to see that the children of St. Louise grow in fellowship as persons of faith and charity, enabling them to take part in the church’s mission to the world through service.
- St. Louise de Marillac School is a parish school that strives to maintain the rich Catholic tradition imparted by the Gospel of Jesus Christ through an integrated curriculum.
- In order to maintain this tradition, the clergy, faculty, and students are united and continually renewed by the gospel, which is transmitted through community and expressed in service.
- This expression of unity is primarily found in the celebration of the Sunday Eucharist that binds each of us together.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||308 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
West CovinaGrades: K-8 | 210 students
900 W Christopher St
West Covina, CA 91790
West CovinaGrades: KG-8 | 314 students
763 N Sunset Ave
West Covina, CA 91790
My children currently attend St. Louise, and we are very satisfied with the education they are receiving. It is a small, private school, with a strong family atmosphere. Parents are extremely involved, and are provided with many opportunities to become so. The school strives to be academically competitive, is currently investing in their technology program, and offers numerous extra curricular activities. You won't find a better school in the area!
- Posted by Parent - bryon
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.