Grades: PK-8 | 423 students
- St. Lucy's School will strive to foster a Christian community in which each child is viewed as an individual with unique talents and needs.
- The school will create an environment in which each child is nurtured and encouraged to grow intellectually, spiritually, emotionally, socially and physically.
- The school recognizes the child's parents as the primary educators of their child.
- It therefore encourages the parents' positive active support in their children's education.
- St. Lucy's School also strives to develop each child's relationship with Christ by allowing the child to participate in daily prayer, liturgical prayer and opportunities for individual worship.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||resource room|
|Total Students||423 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||35 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 591 students
1500 Arnow Avenue
Bronx, NY 10469
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 311 students
3981 Bronxwood Ave
Bronx, NY 10466
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 422 students
2872 Saint Theresa Ave
Bronx, NY 10461
BronxGrades: K-9 | 215 students
590 W 235th St
Bronx, NY 10463
New YorkGrades: PK-8 | 333 students
3335 Country Club Rd
New York, NY 10465
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.