Grades: K-8 | 436 students
- St. Luke School is a Catholic elementary school, instituted by the parish community to teach Catholic doctrine, to nurture the development and personal practice of Christian values, and to provide an educational setting where quality academic standards are maintained, the uniqueness of the individual is respected, and the mission to teach entrusted to the Church by Jesus is accepted as our own.
- Our goal is to enhance the total spiritual growth of individuals who are becoming witnesses to their faith, by fostering their ability to make responsible, loving Christian choices and their development of a close personal relationship with Christ.
- Academic instruction is provided by professional educators to promote excellence in all fields of study, helping each individual develop and achieve in accordance with the individual's needs and abilities through a variety of learning experiences.
- Because each child is regarded as a valuable, contributing member of the community, each is encouraged and given full opportunity for development and worthwhile expression of his or her talents.
- Our clearly defined discipline code, which fosters self- discipline, is integral to personal growth.
- St. Luke School 's mission is to educate and counsel all students in a caring Christian community.
- The faculty and staff are committed to the spiritual, intellectual, physical and social growth of each student.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||436 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||26 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,950|
|Tuition Notes||$100/student registration fee|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DaytonGrades: PK-12 | 123 students
1617 Ohmer Ave
Dayton, OH 45410
BeavercreekGrades: PK-8 | 209 students
312 Fairground Rd
Beavercreek, OH 45385
DaytonGrades: PK-12 | 509 students
999 Spinning Road
Dayton, OH 45431
KetteringGrades: NS-8 | 449 students
4600 Ackerman Blvd
Kettering, OH 45429
DaytonGrades: PK-6 | 59 students
615 Shiloh Drive
Dayton, OH 45415
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.