Grades: PK-8 | 381 students
- At St Luke School, we focus on each child in a value centered Christian Community within a safe and nurturing enviornment facilating learning for life.
- Saint Luke School continues the work and mission of Jesus Christ, an integral part of the child?s education.
- As a Catholic community we teach, model, and promote the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Saint Luke School fosters appropriate practices and policies, which meet the developmental needs of children.
- Our goals are to foster curiosity, to motivate students, to increase student engagement in the learning process, and to promote feelings of positive self-image and belonging.
- We encourage responsible decision making, emphasizing that each choice made has a consequence, positive or negative.
- We develop self-confidence and leadership skills in our students in order to make them resourceful life-long learners and responsible leaders of the global society.
- Saint Luke School maximizes the child?s potential because we believe that all children can learn.
- A qualified faculty with a sincere interest in young people respects differences among them and willingly adapts teaching strategies to accommodate learning styles.
- From liturgical celebrations to athletic events, the staff promotes success in a warm, nurturing, positive environment that fosters learning and enhances self-esteem.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||381 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ErieGrades: K-9 | 447 students
2510 Greengarden Rd
Erie, PA 16502
ErieGrades: NS-12 | 147 students
1781 W 38th St
Erie, PA 16508
ErieGrades: PK-8 | 104 students
1153 E 9th St
Erie, PA 16503
ErieGrades: PK-8 | 379 students
2551 W 8th St
Erie, PA 16505
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.