Grades: PK-K | 271 students
- St. Luke's Early Childhood Center is located adjacent to St. Lukes Church in Farmingdale.
- The center has been in operation since 1987 and is licensed through New York state office of children and family services.
- The Center has a staff of twenty eight full and part time teachers and assistant teachers.
- Our teachers are New York state certified and our teachers and assistants are professionally trained to meet the requirements of New York state office of children and family services.
- In keeping with these guidelines, the staff is trained in day care program development, nutrition and health needs of children, principles of childhoold development and safety and security procedures, first aid and cpr to name a few.
- We recognize that each child is an individual that all children are creative and that all children need to succeed.
- We stress the total development of each child spiritually, morally, intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||271 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FarmingdaleGrades: NS-PK | 96 students
210 Merritts Road
Farmingdale, NY 11735
North MassapequaGrades: PK-KG | 87 students
Po Box 1609
North Massapequa, NY 11758
Massapequa ParkGrades: K-9 | 199 students
379 Linden St
Massapequa Park, NY 11762
AmityvilleGrades: 1-9 | 27 students
76 Parkway Ave
Amityville, NY 11701
SeafordGrades: PK | 319 students
750 Hicksville Rd
Seaford, NY 11783
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.