Grades: PK-9 | 134 students
Our vision is to inspire every student to demonstrate throughout life our core values: enthusiasm for learning, personal excellence, responsibility, integrity, respect and compassion.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-9|
|Total Students||134 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admissions Director||Deanne Cockerill|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Field Hockey, Lacrosse,
- CORE VALUES
- Enthusiasm for Learning- A spirit of intellectual curiosity and creativity with a willingness to question and an openness to change.
- Personal Excellence- Realization of one's best in mind, body and spirit
- Responsibility- Willingness to be accountable and self disciplined
- Integrity- Developing a sense of character, making one trustworthy, honest and fair
- Respect- Tolerance for cultural differences and recognition of the worth of each individual
- Compassion- Empathetic, unselfish regard for the needs of others and generous in spirit
Profile last updated: 05/31/2016
December 07, 2016
In addition to complying with all the usual admissions requirements, international students must also obtain a student visa. Here are five tips to help you navigate the admissions process.
November 30, 2016
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
November 21, 2016
What is really important in choosing a private school? Ranks? Academics? Financial aid? Sports programs? Arts programs? One of these criteria doesn't matter. The others do.