Grades: PK-8 | 441 students
- St. Margaret Mary School provides an exceptional Catholic education in a community unified by faith ih Jesus Christ and empowered by his Gospel.
- We serve the children of St. Margaret Marys, Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament and St. Matthews Parishes.
- Our student represent varied cultural and racial backgrounds.
- Our students learn through a well-rounded curriculum including daily religion classes, computer, art, music, physical education and foreign language (Spanish).
- Advanced Math and Language Arts classes are offered to the 7th and 8th grades.
- At St. Margaret Mary School, the children receive an excellent academic training.
- Education research indicates that nationwide Catholic school students consistently outperform other schools on tests for math, reading and science.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||441 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HarrisburgGrades: KG-8 | 149 students
555 S 25th St
Harrisburg, PA 17104
HarrisburgGrades: PK-8 | 441 students
4020 Derry St
Harrisburg, PA 17111
HarrisburgGrades: PK-8 | 185 students
212 State St
Harrisburg, PA 17101
HarrisburgGrades: NS-8 | 651 students
6190 Allentown Blvd
Harrisburg, PA 17112
HarrisburgGrades: PK-8 | 144 students
215 North Front Street
Harrisburg, PA 17101
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.