Grades: PK-8 | 424 students
- St Margaret Mary School is committed to Catholic education, developing faith life, building community and Christian service.
- We endeavor to create a school environment that fosters respect for each person, develops healthy self-concept, and is conducive to learning.
- We offer a curriculum that develops the total person through science, mathematics, social studies, language arts, the arts and religious studies.
- We envision a Catholic education that will assist and develop the student in becoming a person of faith with an open and eager intellect capable of embracing God and the world with courage, love and understanding.
- The student will grow in the necessary skills to be effective in each step toward maturity as a Christian citizen.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||424 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,059|
|Tuition Notes||This rate is for parishioners. There is a higher rate paid by non-parishioners who enroll their child.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Amy Johnson|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Church Choir, Green Club, Math Mornings, Robotics Club, Spanish Language, Student Council Band, Church Choir, Green Club, Math Mornings, Robotics Club, Spanish Language,
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.