Grades: PK-8 | 424 students
- St Margaret Mary School is committed to Catholic education, developing faith life, building community and Christian service.
- We endeavor to create a school environment that fosters respect for each person, develops healthy self-concept, and is conducive to learning.
- We offer a curriculum that develops the total person through science, mathematics, social studies, language arts, the arts and religious studies.
- We envision a Catholic education that will assist and develop the student in becoming a person of faith with an open and eager intellect capable of embracing God and the world with courage, love and understanding.
- The student will grow in the necessary skills to be effective in each step toward maturity as a Christian citizen.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||424 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,059|
|Tuition Notes||This rate is for parishioners. There is a higher rate paid by non-parishioners who enroll their child.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Amy Johnson|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Church Choir, Green Club, Math Mornings, Robotics Club, Spanish Language, Student Council Band, Church Choir, Green Club, Math Mornings, Robotics Club, Spanish Language,
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.