Grades: PK-K | 73 students
- The preschool and kindergarten at St. Maria’s allows each child to discover their own unique God-given talents and abilities.
- It is a time for individual encouragement and to establish a wholeness through spiritual, emotional, physical, social and cognitive development.
- Our preschool/kindergarten curriculum utilizes “hands-on” materials to present language, math, science, art and religion.
- This curriculum will aid the child’s ability to observe, to discover, to concentrate and to make individual choices with his/her own thought process.
- Research clearly indicates that play can facilitate healthy development and is essential for children to develop various cognitive, social and emotional skills and abilities.
- Play may even provide the best context in which children grow and learn.
- These activities will serve to enrich and challenge in an environment where each child is respected and loved as an individual.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Not Available (School did not report any membership associatons).|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||73 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Call for pricing|
|Admissions Director||Kathleen Bies|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ScottsdaleGrades: NS-8 | 231 students
9522 E. San Salvador Dr.
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
ScottsdaleGrades: PK-K | 67 students
4140 N. Miller Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.