Grades: PK-8 | 713 students
- The mission of St. Mark the Evangelist Catholic / Parish School is to educate each student in a spirit of faith, gospel values, and academic excellence according to Roman Catholic principles.
- It is the mission of this school to encourage students to become knowledgeable, creative persons who make responsible choices in their daily lives as well as allowing and encouraging others to do so.
- It is the mission of this school to uphold and teach respect for others as unique individuals and as members of the body of Christ, members who are active participants within Church, local, and global communities.
- It is the mission of this school to be a caring, disciplined community in which partnership of Church, school, and home nurture and challenge students as they develop their spiritual, cognitive, physical, emotional endowments.
- This school's aim and desired result is to graduate students who are well versed in Catholic faith, academically prepared to continue their education, Christian in attitude and outlook, and prepared to give service to community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2007|
|Total Students||713 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DallasGrades: PK-8 | 405 students
7777 Osage Plaza Parkway
Dallas, TX 75252
PlanoGrades: NS-8 | 794 students
5100 W Plano Pkwy
Plano, TX 75093
2205 E Hebron Pkwy
Carrollton, TX 75010
DallasGrades: PK-6 | 156 students
7730 Abrams Road
Dallas, TX 75231
DallasGrades: PK-8 | 802 students
4140 Walnut Hill Lane
Dallas, TX 75229
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.