Grades: K-8 | 384 students
- St. Mark's Elementary School has been dedicated to nurturing young minds in the North Buffalo community for almost 90 years.
- An integral part of the parish community and neighborhood, St. Mark's offers a challenging and balanced curriculum beginning with children in Kindergarten through grade 8.
- High moral and academic standards coupled with self-discipline provide a safe and creative environment for learning in all grades.
- We believe it is our responsibility to assist families in the education and growth of their children academically, spiritually, emotionally, socially, and physically.
- Our approach to education is to empower each child to make responsible and appropriate decisions, perform to the best of his or her ability in all endeavors, and gain the confidence and knowledge for success in the next stage of his or her education.
- Our philosophy has borne fruit in the form of excellent test scores, faith filled graduates, outstanding athletic teams and spectacular artistic performances.
- We invite you to take a closer look at St. Mark School.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||384 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BuffaloGrades: PK-8 | 204 students
903 Sweet Home Road
Buffalo, NY 14226
BuffaloGrades: K-12 | 362 students
39 Academy St
Buffalo, NY 14221
BuffaloGrades: PK-8 | 198 students
3275 Main St
Buffalo, NY 14214
BuffaloGrades: PK-8 | 333 students
104 New Amsterdam Ave
Buffalo, NY 14216
BuffaloGrades: PK-8 | 148 students
1988 Clinton Street
Buffalo, NY 14206
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.