Grades: K-8 | 384 students
- St. Mark's Elementary School has been dedicated to nurturing young minds in the North Buffalo community for almost 90 years.
- An integral part of the parish community and neighborhood, St. Mark's offers a challenging and balanced curriculum beginning with children in Kindergarten through grade 8.
- High moral and academic standards coupled with self-discipline provide a safe and creative environment for learning in all grades.
- We believe it is our responsibility to assist families in the education and growth of their children academically, spiritually, emotionally, socially, and physically.
- Our approach to education is to empower each child to make responsible and appropriate decisions, perform to the best of his or her ability in all endeavors, and gain the confidence and knowledge for success in the next stage of his or her education.
- Our philosophy has borne fruit in the form of excellent test scores, faith filled graduates, outstanding athletic teams and spectacular artistic performances.
- We invite you to take a closer look at St. Mark School.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||384 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BuffaloGrades: PK-8 | 198 students
3275 Main St
Buffalo, NY 14214
BuffaloGrades: PK-8 | 204 students
903 Sweet Home Road
Buffalo, NY 14226
DepewGrades: PK | 192 students
2049 George Urban Blvd.
Depew, NY 14043
BuffaloGrades: PK-8 | 161 students
201 Winston Road
Buffalo, NY 14216
BuffaloGrades: K-12 | 362 students
39 Academy St
Buffalo, NY 14221
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.