Grades: PK-8 | 212 students
- At St. Mark School, our teachers learn together, plan together, discuss projects together, and, most of all, pray together ? all with the mission of developing students to their fullest potential.
- St. Mark School doesn?t just teach subjects.
- Rather, it strives to teach from the basics as it works to cultivate the necessary skills that all students need to meet with success.
- Our teachers help students learn and, because their classrooms are managed effectively, they raise the level of student achievement.
- Programs do not teach, building facilities do not teach, only teachers ?teach?.
- St. Mark School is blessed to have a faculty that is second to none.
- They start each day on task, they clearly post assignments, they run their classes smoothly, they maximize their time, and they give generously from within.
- The faculty of St. Mark School begins each day as a journey of the heart.
- St. Mark School offers a faith-based, student centered education that promotes respect and self-confidence in our students.
- We provide an academically challenging curriculum in a safe, nurturing environment.
- We foster commitment to our families and service to our community and humankind.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||212 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.