Grades: K-8 | 310 students
- Founded on September 1951, St. Martin of Tours Academy is a Catholic parish elementary school whose purpose is to provide students with moral and spiritual formation and a solid academic foundation.
- Faith, culture and life are brought into harmony through a curriculum and system of education that equips students with skills for lifelong learning.
- Each student is challenged to internalize values and prepare for life as a committed Christian who contributes to the needs for justice, love, and peace in the world.
- With a student centered orientation, we strive toward the holistic development of each individual.
- To this end, we employ a system of human growth and a learning process which insures that all students have equal opportunities to learn how to think, how to learn, and how to make responsible decisions in their own lives.
- In this educational process, teachers work in close communication with parents.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||310 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||30 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|Tuition Notes||Various tuition rates based on number of children, volunteer opportunities.|
|Admissions Director||Antoinette Dimuzio|
|Admissions Associate||Anne Pacheco|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter TrackBasketball, Flag Football,
Soccer, Track and Field,
Volleyball, Winter Track,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Yearbook class, Folklorico Dance, CYT, Chess Academy, Mad Science, Woodshop Wizard, Paul Effman Band Class Yearbook class, CYT, Chess Academy, Mad Science, Folklorico Dance,
Paul Effman Band Class,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San DiegoGrades: PK-8 | 355 students
6046 Camino Rico
San Diego, CA 92120
San DiegoGrades: K-8 | 123 students
4551 56th Street
San Diego, CA 92115
San DiegoGrades: PK-8 | 151 students
4106 42nd St
San Diego, CA 92105
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.