Grades: PK-8 | 236 students
- St. Martin of Tours School strives to develop faith-filled, responsible citizens for our global community by providing a high quality Catholic education that emphasizes academic success, self discipline, and moral training, in a caring environment.
- We provide a course of well-rounded instruction and experiences that result in students who are spiritually responsive, self-directed learners, problem solvers and effective communicators.
- We produce confident, competent, and caring individuals who demonstrate in their lives an understanding and appreciation of Christian values.
- The faculty of St. Martin of Tours School work together to bring about the total development of the children under our care.
- Recognizing parents as the primary educators of their children and the family as the heart of Christian education, we act as co-educators with parents.
- We strive to continue, support, and enrich what parents have begun in their children.
- Together, we envision the ultimate goal of their education at St. Martin of Tours School be that the students exemplify the moral and ethical Christian values as active and participating members or our society.
- By implementing school-wide learning expectations, we aim to foster the growth of each individual according to his or her own potential within this moral and ethical framework.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||236 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 1|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,500|
|Tuition Notes||Catholic parishioners receive a reduced tuition price|
|Admissions Director||Michelle Berlin|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||chess, cooking, drama, golf, lego/robotics, yoga chess, cooking, drama, golf, lego/robotics, yoga,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Los AngelesGrades: K-12 | 995 students
100 South Barrington Place
Los Angeles, CA 90049
Pacific PalisadesGrades: PK-K | 65 students
16720 Marquez Avenue
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
Santa MonicaGrades: PK-9 | 283 students
1909 Colorado Avenue
Santa Monica, CA 90404
Santa MonicaGrades: K-6 | 282 students
438 San Vicente Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90402
Santa MonicaGrades: K-12 | 1159 students
1714 21st St
Santa Monica, CA 90404
SMT graduates consistently enroll at the top high schools in Los Angeles. SMT's curriculum emphasizes strong general knowledge in English, Math, Social Science, Foreign language and Arts. Students are taught to think on their own, to communicate their ideas eloquently, to develop a lifelong interest in reading and to participate in a fun yet always challenging academic environment under the guidance of qualified and caring teachers. Extracurricular activities include Music, arts, science, chess and various sports disciplines.
- Posted by Parent - ndlnx
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.