Grades: K-9 | 414 students
- St. Martin's School's daily program includes religion classes covering faith, values, family-life education, peace, and social justice issues.
- The staff St. Martin's School is composed of qualified, caring, Catholic professional educators.
- Their main role is to proclaim the message of Christ to all.
- Catholic faith and values take priority in all their actions.
- As an integral part of their Catholic education, we expect our students to do the same ' attend Mass each week and receive the sacraments frequently.
- As their faith gives meaning to their lives, students display Catholic values in their daily interactions.
- This makes St. Martin's School a happy place for children, staff, and parents alike.
- St. Martin's School admits students of any race, color, national, or ethnic origin with all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally available.
- Admission procedures and guidelines follow the policies of the Diocese of Rockville Centre and New York.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||414 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MerrickGrades: PK-K | 37 students
2323 Merrick Ave
Merrick, NY 11566
Massapequa ParkGrades: K-9 | 199 students
379 Linden St
Massapequa Park, NY 11762
LindenhurstGrades: PK-8 | 263 students
240 S Wellwood Ave
Lindenhurst, NY 11757
Huntington StationGrades: K-12 | 212 students
722 Deer Park Rd
Huntington Station, NY 11746
CopiagueGrades: PK-2 | 42 students
2675 Great Neck Road
Copiague, NY 11726
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.