Grades: PK-8 | 408 students
- St. Mary Parochial School swung open its doors in 1939 to two hundred and thirty students.
- Over the course of 66 years the school has weathered numerous changes within itself and in the population it served.
- Sixty years ago the Little River neighborhood was an upper middle class area with comfortable living conditions.
- Today this same area struggles over many social and economic problems.
- The changes have had a profound effect on the makeup of our student body and the character of our school.
- Our mission is to promote Gospel Values, to serve the people of God, to foster a community centered in the Holy Spirit and to provide for the spiritual, intellectual, social and emotional growth of each student.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||408 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MiamiGrades: PK-8 | 486 students
592 Ne 60th St
Miami, FL 33137
MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 1182 students
601 Ne 107th St
Miami, FL 33161
MiamiGrades: PK-8 | 603 students
425 Ne 105th Street
Miami, FL 33138
MiamiGrades: PK-6 | 177 students
777 Nw 85th St
Miami, FL 33150
MiamiGrades: K-12 | 93 students
3925 Nw 2nd Ave
Miami, FL 33127
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.