Grades: PK-8 | 232 students
- St. Mary's Catholic School is an expression of the Community of St. Mary Catholic Church.
- It's focus is on the individual child's spiritual, moral and physical development.
- In an atmosphere of mutual respect, dignity, and appreciation of one's giftedness, students are challenged to develop and grow.
- It is the aim of St. Mary School to prepare its students to be productive members of society, to be living examples of the Chrisitian truths and values that are taught, to be able to respond to the needs of the community, and to have a global perspective of the needs of our earth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||232 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,500|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- St. Mary Catholic School offers an advance academic program.
- An Extended Day Program is offered for working parents, it is an extention of the school day.
- Prekindergarten and kindergarten classes are half day programs.
Profile last updated: 08/24/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WebsterGrades: PK-7 | 85 students
670 E Medical Center Blvd
Webster, TX 77598
HoustonGrades: PK-12 | 737 students
12555 Ryewater Dr
Houston, TX 77089
DickinsonGrades: PK-12 | 246 students
705 FM 517 E
Dickinson, TX 77539
DickinsonGrades: K-8 | 191 students
400 Fm 517 Rd E
Dickinson, TX 77539
We have gone here 3 years and have been generally pleased. The teachers are truly caring, compassionate educators and the class sizes are small (usually under 14 students).
- Posted by Parent - Kelte
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.