Grades: PK-8 | 154 students
- St. Mary School is an integral part of the Nativity of Mary Parish.
- We are located on Wall Street in the shadow of St. Mary's Church steeple.
- This physical relationship symbolizes the spiritual Source from which we do all things well.
- The school is home to children from four-year-old pre-kindergarten through eighth grade.
- Students from a wide range of socio-economic, religious and cultural backgrounds blend in a Catholic/Christian atmosphere.
- The majority of our students are from families maintaining active membership in the Parish.
- The school is composed of primary, intermediate and middle school units.
- We are accredited and reviewed annually.
- All of our teachers are state certified and continue to grow professionally.
- The curriculum is student centered, value based and academically oriented.
- The focus of our educational programs promotes high cognitive and affective development at a success level for all students.
- Emphasis is placed both on mastery of basic skills and on creative inquiry and expression.
- Beyond the three "R's," every child's education is enriched each week by specialists offering Spanish, art, instrumental and vocal music, computer technology, and physical education.
- Athletics for boys and girls is offered during each season.
- Many performing arts venues are produced throughout the year.
- Before and after school care is available an hour before school and one and one-half hours after school.
- This child centered approach creates an environment where every child can shine at St. Mary School.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JanesvilleGrades: PK-8 | 161 students
1822 Ravine St
Janesville, WI 53548
JeffersonGrades: NS-8 | 185 students
333 E Church St
Jefferson, WI 53549
DousmanGrades: 3-12 | 80 students
Po Box 158
Dousman, WI 53118
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.