Grades: PK-8 | 299 students
- We are committed to creating a Christian atmosphere for students, families and educators who share a common vision of integrating quality academic standards in an enriching learning environment supported by the Catholic values found in the Gospel message of Jesus Christ.
- St. Mary School is a faith community consisting of clergy, principal, faculty, staff, parents and students.
- We base our philosophy of education on Christ as our model, through studying scripture and fostering the teachings and traditions of the Catholic Church.
- Our major emphasis is on the development of Christian life and the formation of spiritual and moral beliefs of the individuals.
- We believe that Catholic education is responsive to the uniqueness of each individual.
- It guides all students in the fulfillment of their potential by addressing the needs of the whole child: spiritual, academic, social, physical and cultural.
- At St. Mary School, we foster a sense of self-worth, dignity in each individual and an acceptance of others as reflecting Christ.
- As Catholic educators, we prepare students to be Christian witnesses by putting their faith into action and we encourage them to be catalysts of change for the betterment of society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||299 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Belvedere TiburonGrades: K-8 | 261 students
765 Hilary Drive
Belvedere Tiburon, CA 94920
BerkeleyGrades: K-8 | 127 students
2125 Jefferson Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94703
LarkspurGrades: K-8 | 253 students
120 King St
Larkspur, CA 94939
LafayetteGrades: PK-8 | 261 students
3445 Hamlin Road
Lafayette, CA 94549
OaklandGrades: K-8 | 288 students
1 Estates Drive
Oakland, CA 94611
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.