Grades: NS-8 | 389 students
- Academic Excellence in a Christ-centered Environment.
- Our mission at St. Mary Magdalen Catholic School is to educate, model, and inspire faith, academic excellence, integrity, respect, and service within ourselves and the global community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Education Association
Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Slingerland Reading Specialist for grades 1-3|
|Total Students||389 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(School Uniform required)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Lacrosse, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Drama, Choir, Strings Orchestra, Band, Speech Club, Math Club, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, CYO Sports, Extended Care Drama, Choir, Strings Orchestra, Band, Speech Club, Math Club, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, CYO Sports, Extended Care,
- The application process begins each year in January for the upcoming academic year.
- Potential enrollees require a completed application form and a current teacher recommendation form, along with payment of the application fee.
- Students are also required to participate in an assessment.
- Please call the school office at 425-353-7559 for forms and for more information.
Profile last updated: 06/29/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
EverettGrades: K-8 | 254 students
2508 Hoyt Ave
Everett, WA 98201
EverettGrades: PK-8 | 980 students
5700 23rd Drive West
Everett, WA 98203
EdmondsGrades: K-8 | 231 students
Po Box 206
Edmonds, WA 98020
RentonGrades: K-8 | 487 students
336 Shattuck Avenue S
Renton, WA 98057
SeattleGrades: NS-8 | 119 students
900 35th Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.