Grades: K-8 | 294 students
- Mission of St. Mary Magdalen School is to teach and share the Catholic faith, values, and traditions with our students.
- In partnership with the parents we educate our children in the setting of a Christian community.
- Our educational program focuses on educating the whole child, spiritually, intellectually, psychologically, physically, socially and culturally.
- We provide an education that emphasizes the acceptance of diversity, personal responsibility, the importance of self-respect and respect for others, as well as the Christian commitment to bring Christ to the world in which we live through our call to service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||294 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CamarilloGrades: PK-8 | 243 students
1777 Arneill Road
Camarillo, CA 93010
CamarilloGrades: K-8 | 226 students
1101 E Ponderosa Drive
Camarillo, CA 93010
OxnardGrades: PK-8 | 221 students
324 South E Street
Oxnard, CA 93030
VenturaGrades: PK-8 | 310 students
3169 Telegraph Rd
Ventura, CA 93003
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.