Grades: PK-8 | 363 students
- St. Mary Parish School has a rich history within the community of Menomonee Falls.
- Over 30,000 students have graduated from the school during its 90-year history.
- At the annual meeting on January 1, 1916, the parish leadership approved plans to build the original school consisting of 2 classrooms, a hall and convent living quarters.
- The doors opened in September 1916 and the first class of two students graduated in 1919.
- Enrollment grew steadily over the years and over time additional classrooms and space were constructed.
- Today, St. Mary Parish School is poised to continue its long history of serving the families and children of Menomonee Falls.
- The addition of a state-of-the art science lab, new Kindergarten classrooms and other remodeling components planned for the school will position our school to continue its mission for our next generation of students.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Speech via Public School System|
|Total Students||363 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||1 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(red plaid jumper or skirts for girls and navy blue/khaki pants and white or blue polos for boys and girls)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jun. 1|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,035|
|Tuition Notes||Parishioner Rates 2010-11 K5-8th grade: $3035 per child (multiple child discounts available) K4 (5 half days): $2300 K3 (2 half day): $1000 K4 (3 half day): $1400|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Linda Joyner|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HartlandGrades: PK-8 | 40 students
1023 E Capitol Dr
Hartland, WI 53029
HubertusGrades: PK-8 | 141 students
3733 Hubertus Rd
Hubertus, WI 53033
WatertownGrades: PK-8 | 113 students
1611 E Main St
Watertown, WI 53094
Port WashingtonGrades: NS-8 | 214 students
1802 N Wisconsin St
Port Washington, WI 53074
Whitefish BayGrades: PK-8 | 202 students
4849 N Wildwood Ave
Whitefish Bay, WI 53217
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.