Grades: PK-8 | 363 students
- St. Mary Parish School has a rich history within the community of Menomonee Falls.
- Over 30,000 students have graduated from the school during its 90-year history.
- At the annual meeting on January 1, 1916, the parish leadership approved plans to build the original school consisting of 2 classrooms, a hall and convent living quarters.
- The doors opened in September 1916 and the first class of two students graduated in 1919.
- Enrollment grew steadily over the years and over time additional classrooms and space were constructed.
- Today, St. Mary Parish School is poised to continue its long history of serving the families and children of Menomonee Falls.
- The addition of a state-of-the art science lab, new Kindergarten classrooms and other remodeling components planned for the school will position our school to continue its mission for our next generation of students.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Speech via Public School System|
|Total Students||363 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||1 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(red plaid jumper or skirts for girls and navy blue/khaki pants and white or blue polos for boys and girls)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jun. 1|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,035|
|Tuition Notes||Parishioner Rates 2010-11 K5-8th grade: $3035 per child (multiple child discounts available) K4 (5 half days): $2300 K3 (2 half day): $1000 K4 (3 half day): $1400|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Linda Joyner|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MayvilleGrades: PK-8 | 21 students
N8092 County Road AY
Mayville, WI 53050
West AllisGrades: PK-8 | 112 students
7821 W Lincoln Ave
West Allis, WI 53219
OconomowocGrades: PK-8 | 282 students
1001 S Silver Lake St
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 303 students
10025 West North Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53226
Hales CornersGrades: PK-8 | 529 students
12300 W Janesville Road
Hales Corners, WI 53130
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.