Grades: PK-8 | 424 students
- St. Mary Catholic School strives to be a place of welcome, a place to feel at home.
- Each student and teacher, each parent and visitor is received with respect and hospitality.
- The goal of the St. Mary Parish School is to provide the best possible educational experiences, learning opportunities and integration of religious truths and values.
- Through the combined efforts of the staff, parents and students, St. Mary Parish School will provide an exciting and rewarding educational year.
- Within our Catholic school, teachers and students experience together what it means to live a life of prayer, personal responsibility and freedom reflective of gospel values.
- The commitment of the Catholic school to Christian values and Christian moral code renders a profound service to society, our families and our communities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||424 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,381|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Band/Jazz Band, Boy Scouts, Chess Club, Forensics, Girl Scouts, Science Club Art Club, Band/Jazz Band, Boy Scouts, Chess Club, Forensics, Girl Scouts, Science Club,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ShorewoodGrades: PK-8 | 358 students
2200 E Capitol Dr
Shorewood, WI 53211
WauwatosaGrades: PK-8 | 492 students
800 Glenview Ave
Wauwatosa, WI 53213
RacineGrades: PK-12 | 704 students
4050 Lighthouse Dr
Racine, WI 53402
MilwaukeeGrades: K-9 | 108 students
2520 N Wauwatosa Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53213
Whitefish BayGrades: PK-8 | 202 students
4849 N Wildwood Ave
Whitefish Bay, WI 53217
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.