Grades: PK-8 | 452 students
- St. Mary's School is pleased to provide an educational environment where students can be challenged academically in a Christian setting.
- In this atmosphere, children are taught to respect the dignity of each human being, to recognize their own God-given gifts and to develop these gift to their highest potential.
- We are a community within a wider community.
- In this context, we promote an integrated approach to education.
- The family, school, and parish share in the responsibility of educating the whole child - mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2004|
|Total Students||452 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RichmondGrades: PK-8 | 213 students
3100 Grove Avenue
Richmond, VA 23221
HenricoGrades: NS-12 | 232 students
8701 Ridge Road
Henrico, VA 23229
RichmondGrades: PK-5 | 102 students
9307 Quioccasin Rd
Richmond, VA 23229
RichmondGrades: K-8 | 460 students
6011 York Rd
Richmond, VA 23226
ChesterfieldGrades: PK-12 | 35 students
Chesterfield, VA 23236
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.