Grades: PK-8 | 385 students
- St. Mary’s School is a Catholic elementary school which serves children from Kindergarten1 (4 year olds) through grade eight.
- St. Mary’s School offers a unique curriculum that attempts to develop each student spiritually, academically, and socially to his/her fullest potential.
- St. Mary’s School is dedicated to enhancing in each student a strong sense of Catholic values and enriching each child academically in a safe, caring environment.
- St. Mary’s Catholic School strives for quality education within a Christian atmosphere.
- Its distinctive curriculum centers on worship as a basis to all life; a moral and ethical training that calls for one's decisions and actions; and the building of a society in which justice and peace are the foundations.
- The education program of each child, though similar because of a common nature; nevertheless, differs according to the individual needs, personality, and achievement.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||385 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LynnfieldGrades: PK-8 | 432 students
40 Grove St
Lynnfield, MA 01940
MaldenGrades: PK-8 | 374 students
30 Irving St
Malden, MA 02148
DanversGrades: PK-8 | 307 students
14 Otis Street
Danvers, MA 01923
PeabodyGrades: PK-12 | 276 students
83 Pine Street
Peabody, MA 01960
EverettGrades: PK-KG | 22 students
195 Elm St
Everett, MA 02149
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.