Grades: PK-8 | 146 students
- At St. Mary's School, our mission is to provide a balanced, quality education to all children and to help them develop an attitude of sharing the light of Christ with all.
- St. Mary's School is a community of faith and is committed to Catholic education and the formation of Christian beliefs, traditions and values.
- We believe in listening to the Word of God, gaining strength from the Word of God, and being empowered through the Word of God to witness and give service to God's people.
- As a community of believers we convey to the world the love of Jesus and witness with hope to the future.
- Our purpose is to provide an environment conducive to learning, and thereby to educate each student in those aspects that touch a child's life: spiritual, academic, aesthetic, social, and physical.
- We view learning as an opportunity to continually explore and expand the horizon of knowledge.
- Each student is equipped with skills and fortified by Christian values to face the challenges of life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||146 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SuccasunnaGrades: PK-12 | 194 students
126 S Hillside Avenue
Succasunna, NJ 07876
RockawayGrades: PK-8 | 185 students
40 E Main St
Rockaway, NJ 07866
ParsippanyGrades: PK-12 | 163 students
Po Box 5365
Parsippany, NJ 07054
HawthorneGrades: PK-8 | 242 students
270 Diamond Bridge Ave
Hawthorne, NJ 07506
HawthorneGrades: PK-12 | 483 students
2000 Route 208
Hawthorne, NJ 07506
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.