Grades: PK-5 | 214 students
- St. Mary's School, existing as an extension of St. Mary's Parish, Ballston Spa, strive to provide a quality Catholic elementary education animated by the Gospel's spirit of love and created in an atmosphere of academic excellence in order to enable the growth in holiness and wholeness of all young boys and girls entrusted to our care in grades Pre-K through 5.
- The administration, faculty and staff of St. Mary's School hope to present to the children entrusted to its care a Catholic elementary school committed to providing principles by which we think and act both critically and creatively within our culture, communicating information truthfully and encouraging social awareness and responsible decision making.
- We accept the challenge of the Gospel to act compassionately, to provide experience of prayer, and to encourage strong loving relationships among students, parents, teachers, administrators, parishes, and the larger community that contribute to a continual growth in faith, hope, and love.
- Our purpose is to nourish young people in faith and to develop their talents for growth and service to others.
- We understand ourselves as a complement to parents in providing education to their children.
- We are committed to the church's mandate to share the Gospel message to build community and to model service, while providing quality education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||214 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Ballston SpaGrades: NS-8 | 78 students
206 Greenfield Avenue
Ballston Spa, NY 12020
WaterfordGrades: PK-8 | 263 students
12 6th St
Waterford, NY 12188
Saratoga SpringsGrades: PK-6 | 150 students
459 Lake Avenue
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.