Grades: NS-8 | 325 students
- St. Mary's School welcomes you and your child in the way Jesus welcomed the children at the end of His day.
- St. Mary's is a Catholic school, steeped in all of the tradition and faith of the Catholic Church, yet it is open and accepting to people of all faiths.
- A Catholic education provides something unique; an environment that nurtures and supports the development of each child within an atmosphere that allows a personal relationship with Christ to grow and deepen.
- St. Mary's mission is to educate the whole child - spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, and physically so the students are prepared for success both now and in the future. We invite you to visit our School and see for yourself the many reasons St. Mary's reputation for excellence in education has continued for over 135 years!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||325 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kim Lemons|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Afterschool Choir, Boy Scouts, Chess Club, Drama, Writing Club Boy Scouts, Chess Club, Drama, Writing Club, Afterschool Choir,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JacksonGrades: NS-12 | 53 students
535 Denmark Jackson Rd.
Jackson, TN 38309
JacksonGrades: K-5 | 39 students
2732 N Highland Ave
Jackson, TN 38305
JacksonGrades: PK-12 | 119 students
1171 Old Humboldt Road
Jackson, TN 38305
When we decided to move my eleven year old to a private school, we visited every private school in Jackson. At St. Mary's, there was such a peaceful feeling when we visited the school. Everyone was so friendly and genuinely helpful in every interaction, from the first phone call of inquiry to today. I love that parent involvement is such a big part of the school. I love that they communicate so regularly by email so I can keep up with things that are going on. I love the accessibility to my son's homework, grades, etc. online and up to the minute. My son has been welcomed with open arms even though we are not Catholic. He is happier and more relaxed at school than he has ever been. If you are considering private school in Jackson, at please at least give St. Mary's a look. I think you will be impressed.
- Posted by Parent - amyj9
My wife and I are so blessed that St. Mary's continues the strong educational heritage of the Catholic church. As parents of two current students, we have found St. Mary's to be an open, friendly, engaging and wholly professional school with excellent teachers, staff, facilities and curriculum. We look forward to many great years at St. Mary's and plan on enrolling our youngest there soon. Thank you St. Mary's for all you do to educate our children, body, mind and spirit!
- Posted by Parent - jhtnp
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.