Grades: PK-12 | 123 students
- For 100 years St. Mary's Schools has provided a superior educational experience for our students while encouraging and enabling each student to reach his/her individual potential.
- Our faculty consists of dedicated professionals who understand the unique ways in which each student learns best.
- They teach an academically rigorous curriculum while simultaneously going beyond the classroom walls to provide real life experiences.
- Our students are encouraged to think critically, creatively and independently as they become life-long learners.
- As a Catholic community of learners, St. Mary's is dedicated to the formation of the whole person in Christ by fostering the spiritual, intellectual, and emotional maturation of its members.
- An excellent teacher-to-student ratio helps create a supportive environment in which the faculty is aware of each individual's progress and needs. Located in the Vernon Hill section of Worcester, Massachusetts, St. Mary's is a small, private Roman Catholic school comprised of a diverse student body from Pre-K through grade 12.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||123 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus, AP English, AP History|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WorcesterGrades: PK-8 | 272 students
1220 Main St
Worcester, MA 01603
WorcesterGrades: PK-8 | 393 students
865 Main St
Worcester, MA 01610
WorcesterGrades: K-9 | 336 students
27 Edward St
Worcester, MA 01605
WorcesterGrades: PK-8 | 198 students
355 Grafton St
Worcester, MA 01604
I have a student in kindergarten at St. Mary's and I absolutely love the curriculum that they are using. It's age-appropriate and encourages the children to use the tools of their minds. There's a focus on kindness and other social skills, which I personally think are the foundations of a good student. You need to get along with others before you start all the academics. They have a lovely school atmosphere and children attend church as well. There's plenty of parent involvement activities and there's things for the students to volunteer their time to, such as collecting things for the needy. I recommend this school if you're looking at private education.
- Posted by Parent - Momofstudent
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.